Multiple Recruitment for Security Guards in Canada
Moving to Canada to Live, work or study is a dream come through. If you are planning to relocate or migrate to Canada, the chance is now available to migrate and live in Canada. With this job application you will easily get yourself into Canada. So if that’s the plan, the chance is now open for you.
Canada is a Country filled with famous landmarks, historical society, delicious food, outstanding culture, and all the outdoors atmosphere you ever wished. From adventures in Quebec and Vancouver to the well known Rocky Mountains, Canada has many amazing locations that’s will hard to choose. Canada is generally a very progressive, diverse, Multicultural country, however if you are thinking of living there, especially in one of its major cities, this is one of the benefits of foreigners. Toronto, Canada largest city, more than 140 Languages are spoken.
It’s an ideal place for those who are looking for a better quality, understanding life and money. Canada is a well-known for its high standard of living and amazing quality of life. However, not only does it have the right balance between work and play, but also the perfect environment to explore both. And this could just be the perfect opportunity for you to land your dream jobs in the country if you have the required skills and experience as the country laws forbids discrimination or whatsoever through the entire recruitment processes.
We have thousands of reputable and exciting employers in the country who are interested in hiring competent, experienced and reliable personnel to work as a Security Guard in their establishments. Those who get a successful application will surely have improved interpersonal skills, capable of outshining under pressure and capable of working along with other and independently.
- Conduct site visits
- Respond to emergency calls, as dispatched by the KOG Operations Centre
- Patrol client properties to prevent criminal activity and intrusions and ensure all access points are secure
- Alarm Response
- Demonstrate judgment, common sense and decision-making ability, particularly when required to
- take charge in emergencies or other incidents
- Effectively operate security equipment/systems, computers, radios, phones
- Maintain meticulous record-keeping and report writing.
- Eligibility to work legally in Canada
- Must be insurable for operating a KOG Fleet vehicle
- Must have a Class G Driver’s Licence and Clean Driving Abstract
- A Valid Ontario Security Guard License is required
- Excellent Customer Service
- English language & communication abilities
- Good Deportment
- Excellent Attitude
- Team Player
- Ability to work night shifts and extended shifts when required