Caregiver Urgently Needed in Canada
Staying home is essential in our community and our seniors are the most vulnerable. They need us and we need you!
And this could just be the perfect opportunity for you to land your dream jobs in the country if you have the required skills and experience as the country laws forbids discrimination or whatsoever through the entire recruitment processes.
Home Instead is hiring part time Caregivers to perform the essential work of keeping seniors safe, comfortable, and at home. Home Instead provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
These positions start at part-time however can go full time. Our clients are located in the Toronto West area Only.
CAREGIVERS DUTIES INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- Companionship, conversation & personal support
- Light housekeeping tasks & meal preparation
- Errands, accompaniment and home organizational support
- Medication & appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming & bathing
- Assistance with toileting & incontinence
- Dementia & Alzheimer’s Care, Palliative Support
- PSW preferred but not necessary
- You must have personal or professional caregiver experience
- Must be available to work a schedule of 15-40 hours per week including 2 weekends a month
- You must be actively legal to work in Canada
- Please complete your application online by filling in the form below. You may also email firstname.lastname@example.org for any inquiries.
EMAIL – email@example.com
Address: CAREGIVERS REQUIRED IMMEDIATELY – TORONTO WEST AREA
(in the area of 1181 Davenport Road, Toronto West